Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
The sales administrator will be working alongside existing members of this area of the business, this role will include:
Managing client orders from the moment they are placed, until delivery has taken place. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth order process and make sure the client journey is an impressive one. This is a fast-paced administrative element requiring great attention to detail.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Producing and sending all order paperwork. Amending if needed
- Checking all paperwork from customers and suppliers
- Keeping server based job bags all up to date with any and all communication and notes
- Artwork proofing and amending if required
- Chasing outstanding approvals
- Making any changes mid job
- Managing any minor issues, escalating to sales / management if required
- Chasing and confirming delivery dates will be met. Updating clients regularly
- Handover all delivered jobs to accounts for invoicing
- Any other duties as and when required.
This person will:
- Ideally (but not essentially) have experience within a fast paced industry such as print or stationery.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate. An engaging personality with a good sense of fun and humour.
- Have a confident phone manner and strong email skills.
- Be highly organised and able to perform well under pressure.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Have good IT Skills and ideally (but not essentially) previous experience of a business management system. Microsoft Office package knowledge should be a given.
23 days plus stat. 5 of those are taken at Christmas, leaving 18 for the remainder of the year.
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form