Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client, a full service law firm with offices throughout Yorkshire, is looking for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join their busy team in Sheffield. Ideally you will have a track record of experience in a similar role.
You will support the residential property department with the full range of conveyancing procedures from inception to completion.
**This is a full time position but they will consider flexible working hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions from Solicitor for sale and purchase files and remortgage work.
- Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors at every stage of the transaction from initial instructions and through to completion.
- Advising and keeping clients up to date with the progress of their transaction both via email and telephone contact.
- Ordering Searches on sale and on purchase reviewing same and interpreting results.
- Noting Title on both registered and and unregistered properties and reporting to client on terms.
- Preparing Report on Title and ordering funds from Lender.
- Preparing settlement terms in readiness for completion of transaction.