Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Objective: To ensure supplied product meets customer specifications using internal controls to processes. Investigate and solve problems arising from non-conformances to processes which result in customer complaints.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Measure hose cleanliness in on site Laboratory
- Investigate and document NCRs using database
- Technically advise as required from drawings.
- Customer specific projects (Ability to manage projects)
- Liaison/visit with customers on quality related issues and implement corrective actions
- Complaint’s admin/investigation skills
- 8D Reports
- ISIR/PPAP/FAIR reports
- Understanding of production processes
- Generating orders for replacements
- Arranging transport for collection of non-conforming parts
- Internal and external auditing
- Use of CMM in tube shop and by hand
- Use SAP investigations to support QA Activities
- Tube Manipulation knowledge for technical investigations
- Checking & inspection of parts to drawings
- Quality Investigations at sub contractor’s premises
- Raising credits for non-conforming parts
- Organisation of returns of product
- Ability to gain cooperation working with all levels.
- Responsibilities as outlined in H&S Policy
- Engineering qualifications
- Negotiation skills
- QMS Auditor Training – Internal
- QMS Auditor Training – External
- Product Training
- Proven experience in a similar Quality Engineer Position
- Access for logging only
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Product knowledge in the Hydraulics Industry
Hours: 37.5 per week. 8.30am – 5pm with an hour for lunch
23 days holiday, parking
Other benefits include bonus based on profit targets but these aren’t guaranteed.