Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
My client is a leading law firm with an ambition to grow their business and are currently looking to recruit an experienced regulated lawyer to join their team in Beaconsfield and work within their high net worth residential property department.
Our client provides a specialist and bespoke service for customers who value a truly personal service when buying or selling properties.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Lawyer wishing to join a thriving law firm where you will have the opportunity to progress your career within this sector.
As a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer you will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of residential property conveyancing within a non-volume environment.
They recognise each case is unique and provide a personal and loyal service by focusing on the individual needs of each client and demands of each case.
You will be required to run your own caseload and deal with all transaction types from instruction through to post completion. You will also be confident in your own abilities, working without supervision and responsible for managing a Legal Executive to help support your cases.
Your skills and experience
- Experience as an SRA regulated lawyer within a similar role including: Property Solicitor / CILEx / CLC / Property Lawyer
- Competent handling of all aspects of Residential Property matters to include Freehold, Leasehold, unregistered, Lease Extensions
- Confident in your own abilities to work under no supervision
- Good interpersonal and client skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process to include complex and technical transactions
- Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
- Establishing, maintaining and growing your relationship within their group of estate agents and private finance advisors to influence the flow of work is essential
If you are looking for more than just a new job, my client can provide you with a rewarding career in high net worth conveyancing so please apply now.
In an industry like our client’s, compliance is key. As a requirement of the role, they’ll need you to undergo their pre-employment screening checks which include the following:
- DBS and credit check
- 5 year activity gap and verification including employment references
- Sanctions and watch-list checks
If you have the necessary qualifications and your values match those of our client; if you are passionate about property and want to make a difference in their business, then please apply now!