Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client based in Sheffield is moving into an exciting phase of large scale development with multiple discipline engineering construction projects and they are looking for a skilled project manager to co-ordinate multiple large-scale projects from tender to sign off. This will include liaising with customers, project partners, grant bodies, suppliers and sub-contractors. The length and value of projects will vary but typically 12 to 36 months. This role will expect you to travel within the UK and Europe. There may be the occasion where travel further field may be required.
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties:
• Writing project reports
• Managing projects to tight timelines and budgets
• Coordinating sub-contractors and suppliers
• Overseeing installation, commissioning and testing of our client’s products
• Interacting with customers and grant bodies
• Technical and project reporting to funding bodies and consortiums
• Ensuring site safety is being adhered to at all times
Experience and background
• Degree qualified Engineer (preferably Mechanical, Electrical) with strong core project skills
• Key organisational skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Time management
• Ability to use Microsoft Project or similar
• Good report writing skills
• Have experience in a customer facing role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Must hold a full clean UK driving license
• No travel restrictions is essential
It would be highly advantageous if you have the following:
German speaking / written availability
Competitive salary and benefits to include:
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.