Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position for a Exhibition Project Manager
Our client has been providing quality solutions for businesses active in the world of exhibitions, displays and events for over 26 years.
Their extensive portfolio of products and services are designed to attract maximum attention for their clients
Creating easy to assemble pop-up displays to striking, hi-tech double deck exhibition stands
Overview of the role
A fantastic Project Manager role in Bristol following some new projects coming their way in 2023 our client is now on the look out for a Senior Project Manager or Project Manager to join their grwing team
Project Manager role in Bristol Highlights:
- Strong progression opportunities in an expanding company
- The opportunity to oversee the entirety of the project from conception to completion
Project Manager role in Bristol Overview:
- As Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that event and exhibition projects are designed, manufactured, and installed within budget and timelines are met both with the client and internally.
- Within this role, you will also be liaising with clients, communicating with and managing a team, and using your attention to detail to produce creative and unique work.
- The job also involves working closely with the account managers and operations team to manage the manufacturing and installation processes.
Key Skills for the Project Manager role in Bristol
- Account Handling
- Client Liaison
- Project Management including liaising with exhibition organisers
- Be prepared to got to venues for stand handover – UK & Europe
- Negotiation/ Production Control/estimating /ordering
- Event & Exhibition Stand Management including communicating with production
Project Manager role Bristol Ideal Candidate:
- If you have any experience in custom built/modular exhibition stands, in particuilar in a environment with inhouse production
- Any familiarity with design software is advantageous (e.g., Sketch Up or CAD), but we welcome applications from varying levels of experience, as we are primarily looking for someone with personality.
- You will need to be very motivated and self sufficient
- Used to working in a busy environment
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in Exhibitions and Events
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software
- You’ll receive a competitive salary that reflects your experience
- 22 days annual holiday plus stats
- Hours are 8-30 till 5-00 with 1 hour for lunch.
- Other staff benefits – company mileage is payable at 45p per mile up to the first 10,000 miles and 25p thereafter
- Salary:£30,000 – £50,000 DOE
- Pension 3%
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form