Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client in the Banking Software industry has an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading financial software providers as a Project Manager to work on large scale client accounts.
They are an inclusive employer and this role can support flexible working arrangements. They are currently supporting remote working however, the office locations for this role are Sheffield and Dunstable.
As a Project Manager you will hold a high profile with both internal stakeholders and their client base. You will be Project Managing complex and fast paced work so this opportunity would suit someone with Project Management experience ideally within the financial services sector. This is a really good opportunity to get into a fantastic and positive team and make your mark.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Successful Project Management experience
- The successful management of projects within the financial services sector
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience of standard PM responsibilities:
- Project planning
- Monitoring and reporting
- Risk & Issue management
- Budget tracking
- Change management
- Experience of stakeholder management and building positive relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of face to face customer interaction
- Adhering to and supporting a governance framework
- Experience of working within a large, complex ecosystem
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
Desired candidate profile
We are interested in hearing from you, if you have most of the following attributes:
- Experience of managing projects in the financial industry, ideally in retail banking
- They hold a current Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
- Management of software projects
- Line management of direct reports
- Supplier / 3rd party management
- Programme management
- Been involved with projects around Cloud migration and AWS.
Knowledge of Mortgages and the financial industry would also be beneficial and above all candidates should have a great customer orientated ethos.
If you do not have all of the above experience or skills we would still like to hear from you.