Andy File Associates Limited is working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
40 hours per week
Mon- Fri (flexible)
7.00 – 3.30pm
7.30 – 4.00pm
8.00 – 4.30pm
Key responsibilities and duties are, but not limited to:
- Following work instructions for processes involved in the production of specialist engineered products.
- Receive in occasional deliveries from suppliers. Unloading, booking in and putting away of the delivery
- Reconcile the delivery note to the purchase order for received items
- Reporting on stock levels as required
- Following instruction from works orders and drawings
- Perform quality checks during the stages of production and highlighting any discrepancies
- Meeting customer deadlines by achieving daily targets according to the production schedule
- Recording tasks completed on the appropriate clocking system including any non-productive hours
- Perform production tasks required within the allocated time allowed to complete the job
- Take stock and preparing it for production, this would involve the use of measuring equipment to make sure it matches the work order and also locating the correct jig
- Identify and report unsafe operations to management immediately
- Maintain a clean working area
- Contribute to waste management programs
- Cover inspection operations as needed during busy periods and periods of employee absence
Any other duties, as may be appropriate, to achieve the objectives of the job and to assist in the fulfillment of the Company’s objectives, commensurate with your salary grade, abilities and aptitudes. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow, develop and up skill within a specialist manufacturing environment.
Full training will be given.