Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for a Production Lab Technician to join their busy team based in Sheffield, you will need to have experience of working in a laboratory environment or have a production background. The Production Laboratory Technician will be involved with the manufacture of our client’s patented assembly as well as general lab duties and will report to the Production Manager. There may be a change to normal working hours depending on the company demands.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Working in a production laboratory environment, either independently or as part of a small team
• Operating and maintaining semi-automated laboratory equipment
• Manufacturing catalyst inks
• Working to standard procedures to maintain high quality and through-put
• Recording and analysing data
• Quality control
• Maintaining records to ISO 9001 (Quality Standard)
• Adhering to H&S regulations
• Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
• General housekeeping of the lab areas
Key skills for the role include:
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Good accuracy and attention to detail
• Good practical and technical skills
• The ability to plan your own workload
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Exceptional time management
• Computer literate with good use of computer software programmes, including Microsoft office
• A good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety regulations and guidelines
• Experience of working within a production lab environment is advantageous
Full training will be given to the successful candidate before the role commences. Training will include but not be limited to Health and Safety requirements, company policies and procedures, lab safety training, and specific job role training.
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.