Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is seeking a Production Administrator on a part time basis up to 22.5 hours to assist the current Production department in all administrative duties.
The role of the Production Administrator is to ensure an excellent level of support is offered to the Production Leadership Team. The Administrator will be a key role to reduce the level of administration upon the Production Leadership to allow effective utilisation of skills within Production.
The role will also be involved with some elements of Document Control and Creation and so will need to be organised and structured in their approach.
The Administrator will be a visible member of the Production Team and as such will need to be articulate and an excellent communicator.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To Prepare and create Works Order within Factory Master
- To Create Document Packs within Production
- To print off necessary Production Documents in readiness of builds
- The printing and issuing of kitting lists to stores according to plans and production needs
- Populate materials registers with traceability information when required
- Input time capturing data specific to Projects and tasks Daily
- Update the WIP status of tasks on production documents
- The entering of Bills of Materials into Factory Master and any other production information required
All of the above forms part of the core duties of the role but other duties may be required that are within the competency of the role
Education, skill & training:
- Presentation skills
- Good Communication
- Time Management.
- Stakeholder awareness.
- Good level of IT competency.
- Work calmly in a logical and methodical manner.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
- Maths and English GCSE
- Competent in Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge and experience
- Manufacturing awareness within a project environment.
- Planning and an understanding of document control and file structures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel and PowerPoint specifically.
- The ability to manage time and effectively communicate at all levels.
- Production Management
- Human Resources
- Production Leadership
- Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Site Visitors
- New Starters
- Shop Floor Staff
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
- 25 days holiday plus stats.