Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client, one of the leading suppliers of Thermostats and other heating accessories are looking to recruit a Product Support Assistant and their UK site based near Rotherham.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who invests in their staff’s personal development to ensure they succeed.
- First founded in 1974
- Quickly expanded into the USA and European markets
- First Company in Europe to launch an internet controlled thermostat
- Offer first class training and support at all levels
- Providing product support to customers, installers and end users via telephone and email
- The products that are supported include thermostats, programmers and smart home products
- Use of a ticket system to help organise and prioritise queries
- A fast paced office environment taking high volumes of calls and emails
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- GCSE grade A-C or equivelent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Heating and/or electrical background (desirable not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible and hands on approach to work
- An aptitude for learning and development
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year