Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
To assist in developing and delivering sales activities comprising of procurement consultancy to both the public and private sector; setting up call off frameworks for use by the public sector, undertaking bid writing on behalf of In-tend and suppliers and providing managed tender services as appropriate to a range of clients.
- Through conversation, developing enquiries into revenue through communicating effectively with prospective customers.
- Delivering procurement related consultancy and up to fully managed procurement services (such as managed tenders) in line with client specifications. This may include assisting by developing legislatively compliant specifications.
- Identifying and undertaking a range of procurement exercises for (DPS/frameworks) for a marketplace offering.
- Writing and delivering a range of procurement related seminars to a variety of audiences, both remotely and in person when restrictions allow (these may be online only indefinitely)
- Contributing to our ISSN bi-monthly publication
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Recent public sector procurement and regulations experience
- A familiarity with developing specifications and authoring compliant tender documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in delivering procurement benefits through use of procurement tools
- Part or full CIPS qualification preferred
A DBS check will be required to be undertaken.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits: After the 3 months probationary term, there is Death in Service provision of 3 x salary, company contributory group pension scheme, and Westfield Health