Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
As our client is now moving into an exciting phase of large scale development with multiple discipline engineering construction projects, we are recruiting for a PMO Project Co-ordinator to be part of their projects team reporting directly to the PMO Analyst. The Projects team is responsible for the delivery of our client’s grant and sales projects, and going forward for some of their internal projects.
The PMO is the information hub, coordinating support activities for their portfolio of projects. The PMO Coordinator will provide admin and hands on support for Project Managers. They will assist in ensuring project plans and documentation are up-to-date, track and report on performance and coordinate project governance.
The PMO Coordinator will provide support to Project Managers and the PMO team, to attend key Project meetings.
The role of PMO Coordinator will be to:
• Support Project Managers with Project documentation
• Support Head of Projects and PMO in the development and implementation of internal Project Management procedures
• Provide advice and guidance to all relevant staff in the use of the agreed Project Management methodology and processes.
• To effectively aid in communication from the Project Managers to the PMO team.
• Take ownership of required Project meetings including scheduling, minutes and actions and also provide similar support to Project Managers.
• To provide support across the portfolio as required.
• Support in tracking status of programme/project deliverables and milestones
• assist project and programme reporting
Duties and responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with the whole project team to maximize productivity
• Tracking project reporting deliverables
• Support in managing projects to tight timelines and budgets, coordinating sub-contractors and suppliers
• To assist in collating information to report to Head of Projects key updates on Projects
• To assist and help track key milestones, so what’s happening in each of the projects and ensure procedures and Stage Gates are being followed
• Assist with weekly and other adhoc Project Review meetings
• To support in collating Lessons learnt across projects
• Attend and support weekly cross departmental Project Review meeting to including minute and action tracking.
Experience and background
• Time management and organisational skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
• Able to proactively address potential issues
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
• Able to work independently with little supervision
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
• Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to team’s success
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Good report writing skills
• Have experience in a customer facing role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Must hold a full clean UK driving license
• No travel restrictions is essential