Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking to recruit a Planning Assistant to join their team based in Doncaster. You will need to be highly organised with the ability to multitask and accurately record information working in this very busy environment.
- Assisting within the department to collate and report on the number of hours available for all the departments to include the workshop, machine shop and graphics
- To produce a daily, weekly and monthly plans for all available resource company wide
- To ensure all criteria are met before a scheduled job is planned into production.
- To plan to monthly monetary targets set by the business
- To forward plan by a minimum of three months and ensure accurate communication with the sales team regarding the future plan
- Reception cover on a Rota basis and transfer of messages relating to this.
- Ad-hoc duties as necessary
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Accuracy in all tasks
- Ability to learn technical information quickly
- Flexible as the work can be varied
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of programs such as excel
- Previous planning experience within a production environment
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays + one additional day for each full year of service in the first 3 years.