Andy File Associates Limited is working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is an established law firm who are now looking for an experienced Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join their dedicated Serious Injury Team based in Chesterfield.
The successful applicant will manage a mixed and diverse caseload of Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury (including RTA and EL/PL) cases, whilst working as part of a cohesive team to deliver core business objectives.
This opportunity would suit a highly-motivated and technically proficient candidate looking to build on experience, develop and add real value within a close-knit, specialist team.
It would be highly advantageous if you are specifically more focused towards Clinical Negligence.
Extensive experience handling high value, complex personal injury claims and clinical negligence cases is essential. In addition, candidates should demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Technical proficiency and exemplary knowledge of CPR and litigation procedures;
- The ability to provide an excellent standard of client care and work within deadlines;
- A pro-active, professional and flexible approach;
- Innate ability to explain legal issues sensitively and in a manner which is easy to understand;
- Proven track record of establishing and developing client relationships;
- Excellent organisational skills and a pragmatic approach to managing claims.
- Self-sufficiency and ability to manage own caseload effectively;
- IT literacy commensurate with the role including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Case Management Systems.
NB: Our client will also consider candidates who are looking for part time hours
28 days holidays plus bank holidays
Parking on site