Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Purpose of role
To support the business’ Financial Advisors when informing and advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
- To keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the firm’s Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures.
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm’s advisers and administrators to provide clients with a professional ongoing Financial Planning experience.
- Once in receipt of a completed ‘factfind’, research and collate all the relevant quantitative detailed information required to compile a financial services report.
- Check all paperwork / information is available to ensure that the client file meets the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Discuss the client’s needs and objectives with the relevant adviser.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Where applicable, liaise with product providers and the client’s legal and tax advisers.
- Prepare information and draft recommendation report and discuss with the relevant adviser.
- Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Complete application / proposal forms and ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Implement the chosen / agreed investment strategies.
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties.
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients.
- If required, organise and attend client meetings with adviser.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc.
Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
Excellent report writing skills.
Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Accurate with good attention to detail.
Time management and ability to prioritise own workload.
Good team working and liaison skills.
Accuracy or work and attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s regulations and guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s and the firm’s record keeping requirements.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector.
- High level of technical knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning methods.
- Flexible approach.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
Possess or willing to study towards Diploma / QCF Level 4
Strong paraplanner background.
Experience of working in an advisory firm.