Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
This position will provide onsite technical support to our client’s customer and also assist our service desk remotely. A good technical knowledge is essential to ensure incidents and problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently. A desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times is a must along with an understanding of the commercial goals of the business as a whole.
• Provide IT Service Desk support for incidents related to hardware, software, network connectivity and application services to a wide variety of external customers.
• Manage and own incident tickets via our Autotask ticket management system, providing customer updates to agreed timeframes.
• Triage and resolve incidents to stringent customer defined SLA’s.
• Drive service improvement within the service desk to improve first time fix resolution times.
• Communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with all customers.
• Create and maintain accurate documentation within the centralised management database.
• Provide any on-site support to resolve customer service outages as required to meet SLA’s.
• Support initial client contact via, Autotask ticketing system, email or telephone contact.
• Continue to develop technical knowledge and skillset through formal training, informal training and hands on practical experience.
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, Virtual environments (VMWare), MS Windows, Networking LAN, WAN, VPN and Wireless, Active Directory, Antivirus.
• Cloud hosted O365 skills required including OneDrive & SharePoint
• MS Exchange and Outlook management skills desired.
• Knowledge of Data Backups and schedules including VEAAM and Cloud hosted services.
• Demonstrated PC hardware/software trouble-shooting skills.
• Excellent Team Player, but also the ability to work on their own.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanour.
• Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
• ITIL knowledge preferred or certification would be desirable.
• Patience, ability to work under pressure and good organisational skills
• The ability and desire to develop the role and make it your own
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.