Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent position
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Must hold a recognised engineering industry qualification.
- Experienced in all elements of project and site management.
- Knowledge of plant and all working processes on site is desirable
- Must have a good understanding of engineering systems (ERP, MRP, scheduling systems)
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Engineering manager in plant maintenance
- Assist site maintenance teams and all connected issues.
- Comply with all statutory regulations.
- Ensure company compliance with all current legislation.
- Assist the Engineering Manager in their scheduling of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), breakdown response and scheduled shut down
- Work to achieve departmental KPI’s including the review of these KPI’s and changes to target.
- Once trained up lead on the daily meeting to delegate work to the maintenance teams
- Various levels of involvement in projects depending on business needs.
- Prioritisation and scheduling of works to be carried out.
- Assisting the Engineering Manager in setting budget.
- Support in the control of engineering generated waste.
- Support in the control and prevention of site generated pollution.
- Support in the control and minimisation of energy consumption.
The roles and responsibilities set out in this document are broadly defined and due to the level of responsibility associated with this position individual tasks are not identified.
It should be expected that roles and responsibilities may change in line with career development or the needs of the business.