Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our Client in the banking software industry is seeking a Lead Application Support Analyst as part of expanding capability for delivering excellent service to customers for a range of newly developed products on leading technologies.
They are an inclusive employer and this role can support flexible working arrangements. They are currently supporting remote working however, their office locations for this role are Sheffield and Dunstable.
The ideal candidate will exhibit some if not all of the below;
- A good understanding of both web based and desktop Client Server architectures
- Organisational, verbal and written skills
- A strong analytical/problem solving ability
- A Solid Software/Technical grounding
- An ability to communicate complex technical issues and solutions to an audience with a wide range of technical ability, through various means
- A competent team leader with experience of supervision a small team of Support Analysts
- Be degree educated in a technology or computer science discipline
- Hold an ITIL qualification
The successful candidate will have experience of some of the following technology;
- SQL databases and PL/SQL
- 3GL or 4GL programming language such as Powerbuilder.
- C#, Angular JS, XML
- REST APIs using JSON
- code versioning tools such as Git
- back-end programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, .NET) and appropriate frameworks (e.g. Node, Django, Spring)
It would also be beneficial to have knowledge of financial service software but this is not essential.