Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An opportunity has arisen to join a multinational creative agency with a number of offices across the world as Junior 3D Designer in branding environments, especially within events and exhibitions.
The role will support senior team members, turning initial briefs into completed customer engaging experiences, ensuring clients’ visions are maintained and projected in the creative outcome.
Working on a range of projects for different clients with the ownership of smaller projects and partnerships of larger ones with senior team members. The ideal candidate will be both a team player as well as being able to work independently.
• Develop high levels of creativity in concepts and designs across the spectrum of projects;
• Address the views of others at the design stage without compromising the creative idea;
• Understand the clients’ needs and brand values when working on briefs;
• Ensure all work meets the company’s standards resulting in winning and maintaining customers, with accurate records of work undergone to support quality control;
• Understand the designs standards of competitors to ensure ours is sustained and exceeds that of competitors;
• Attend events and exhibitions to feedback the current industry trends and creative ideas to ensure we remain competitive in our 3D designs;
• Work to budgets and review project time and costs to become more effective in our work;
• Liaise and meet with clients and internal meetings to present designs, from pitching through to delivery;
• Plan own workloads, as well as working with the Studio Manager in distributing work appropriately;
• Continue to develop latest techniques and tools to produce creative work;
• Be proficient in studio software such as Vectorworks and Cinema 4D;
• Guide and mentor junior members of the creative team, providing inspiration and guidance to result in high quality, competitive outputs.