Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is a cloud-based IT business providing IT support for all cloud based and on site IT products including VoIP telephone systems for their customers, they pride themselves on their excellence of service and it would be the responsibility of the Technician to maintain these high standards.
Reporting to: Helpdesk Team Leader
- Handle the day-to-day enquiries received from clients and customers
- Conduct 1st Line Support assistance to diagnose and resolve client queries
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements and ensure a high-quality service is provided at all times
- Where required, escalate issues second or third line support
- Use your sound IT knowledge to fact-find and problem solve
- You will be punctual, reliable and flexible
Training and Skills
- ESSENTIAL: A sound knowledge of IT including knowledge of all Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- ESSENTIAL: Experience in problem solving / trouble shooting common IT related issues
- DESIRABLE: IT Qualifications gained through work experience, schools and college
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- An understanding of working to Service Level Agreements
- Knowledge of Active Directory
Salary will be dependent on experience/qualifications
Holidays 28 days (including BH)
Performance related bonus
Hours of work: 8 hours per day with unpaid lunch break of 30 minutes – 1 hour (flexible between the hours of 8am – 6pm).
There is a requirement to do 1 in 4 on call (between the hours of 6-8pm) though the out of hours calls are managed/filtered by a third party, there may be a need to escalate for resolve and the average is 2 calls per week. There is a bonus payment for this element of the role which is £1500.