Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client, a full service law firm with offices throughout Yorkshire, is looking for an experienced Insolvency Solicitor to join their busy team in Leeds. Ideally you will have 1-4 years PQE (candidates with more or less experience may also be considered).
Our client acts for all types of lenders, practitioners, companies and individuals and you will be assisting in the preparation of contentious and non contentious insolvency matters. Ideally you will have run your own caseload involving the following:
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising insolvency practitioners on all aspects of insolvency
- Acting for banks and other lenders, advising on their security arrangements and how to strengthen their position
- Advising directors of their duties and obligations prior to any informal insolvency
- Protecting businesses and their staff against potential negative consequences of an investigation or prosecution
- Guiding clients through the insolvency process
- Acting for individuals buying businesses and/or assets out of insolvency
It is essential that you are familiar with all aspects of insolvency and the administration of insolvency processes to be successful in this role.