Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join their rapidly expanding sales team. They are seeking proven sales talent who are driven and passionate about exceeding expectations, building high profile opportunities, and focusing on growth through new business activities.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales of their solutions within an assigned set of customer relationships. You will also assist on day-to-day activities within some of our major enterprise customers.
The Inside Sales Representative will be the point person, the overall account leader for their assigned accounts, leading all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, Partner strategy, evaluation, close and ongoing account management.
- Define and execute / account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals through developing, qualifying, managing and closing cross-sell and up-sell sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Accurately help forecast sales results and deal closure timings
- Provide or facilitate product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Build and maintain brand presence within assigned accounts
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Build account plans for your top accounts to execute against complex deals
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Work with the legal team to build contracts and solutions for clients
- Understand when to escalate key issues and opportunities to the right personas on the client side as well as to management internally
- Become the point-person for all queries and questions within assigned accounts
- Report pipeline for assigned accounts to sales leaders
- Ensure accurate invoicing for all assigned accounts
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Leverage previous telecommunications and/or software as a service solutions
- Some travel may be required
- You will also be required to work alongside the senior Account Managers and Business Development Managers to provide support for their enterprise customers and new business opportunities
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- 6% of salary contribution to your pension if you contribute 3% of salary to your pension
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary
- Option to join the company private health scheme paid for by the business
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Awards and more