Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client, a well-established, innovative company, which continues to grow organically, currently has an opening for a Service Delivery Management Graduate who can work independently or as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
The role is all encompassing but tasks include:
- Effective management of service team, including engineers and service desk administrators, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out and achieved.
- Have extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including bespoke company product services
- Have exemplary customer service skills, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assist service team to achieve, perform administrative tasks, this will include portal-based systems
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Maintain and improve service desk operations, including managing service desk team members and evaluating service desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audit work being undertaken by service administrators and field engineers to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performance to include inspections, preparing activity reports, to ensure highest quality of work is maintained
Business Degree, or equivalent
Full, clean driving licence required