Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to support and develop their teams in servicing the expanding network of Hydrogen fuelling stations and support the commissioning team in building new stations. They have ambitious plans to grow the network substantially in the next two years, so this role offers huge growth potential for the right candidate. You will be installing, commissioning, and maintaining their growing network of hydrogen refuelling stations alongside the existing team of engineers. This challenging role will require a well-rounded engineer with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be experienced with mechanical equipment, electrical installations and control systems in industrial applications.
Safety is paramount and you will help to ensure the safe execution of preventive maintenance tasks as well as providing a rapid response to minimise station down time. The ideal candidate will have experience of using and preferably developing technical documentation and specific experience working with RAC (refrigeration, auto-cooling) equipment, pressurised systems, pressure vessels and compressors will all be an advantage.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree qualified Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical) with strong core engineering skills
- Several years’ experience working as a maintenance engineer or similar
- Familiarity with the installation and commissioning of process plant or industrial equipment
- Working knowledge of technical documents and drawings including P&IDs, electrical diagrams and control logic flow diagrams
- Experience in the generation of method statements and risk assessments as well as familiarity with permit to work schemes
- Good organisational and reporting skills
- Practical, analytical and logical problem solving skills
- A team player, good with people
- Knowledge of the Hydrogen Industry
- Knowledge of compressed gases, pressure systems and Pressure Equipment Directives
- Knowledge of ATEX Directives and the Explosive atmospheres
- Working knowledge of automated PLC Process Control Systems
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
- 25 days holiday plus stats.