Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this 12 month’s fixed term contract position
To build and maintain an excellent working relationship with our client’s customers. To raise quotations in a written format and deal with customer technical enquiries by both email and telephone.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Safety – to support and drive the Health & Safety culture including ensuring any and all activities of the role are performed in a Safe way.
- To raise customer quotations on the company’s systems
- To learn and be able to relay information about the technical construction and manufacture of our products.
- To ensure that customer’s enquiries for pricing etc. are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- To liaise with the external sales team to manage sales leads and opportunities
- Liaise with other sales office team members to ensure orders are processed to correct price quoted
- Communicate professionally and co-operatively with colleagues at all times, especially in the pursuit of excellence for the customer.
- Raise formal quotations and ensure that these reach the customer in a realistic time frame
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
Construction/manufacturing based experience
Working within an environment in which technical knowledge was required
Effective communicator both written and orally
Administrative and organizational skills
Excellent telephone skills
Ability to take on technical information
Knowledge of Microsoft packages to an intermediate level