Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for an Electrochemist to join the team. Our electrochemists work as part of a dedicated and multi-disciplined team. This is a practical role and you will be expected to spend your time in the laboratory, working within a team towards the development of new products to a tight timetable of demanding targets. Academically you will be qualified in Electrochemistry to at least MSc level, although a PhD level qualification is preferred. We are looking for a professional who has passion, a high level of commitment, and is focussed on getting products to market.
Responsibilities of the role to include:-
- Development of catalysts and support structures. Analysis using standard electrochemical techniques.
- Development of low cost durable coatings.
- Corrosion studies of cell components and coatings.
- Detailed analysis of electrolysers using techniques such as EIS.
- Identification of new IP.
- Presentation of results to groups including directors and external funding bodies.
- Management of internal and externally funded projects.
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
- 25 days holiday plus stats.