Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Sector: Automotive, Electronics, General Manufacturing
Our Client design and manufactures electric drive systems and components for a wide range of vehicle types including off-road multi-wheeled and tracked military vehicles.
Due to continued success we require an Electrical Engineer to design vehicle electrical harness systems for buses trucks and other commercial vehicles.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
– Responsible for the design of vehicle electrical harness systems for buses trucks and other commercial vehicles.
– Creation of vehicle wiring diagrams and bills of materials.
– Working to all relevant internal and external standards specifying and sourcing electrical components and systems
– Electrical and hybrid vehicles electric design, prototype building, modification and refurbishing for HGV and PVC, harness loom design and prototype building, electrical and road testing
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
– A relevant Degree or HNC/HND in a related subject or equivalent experience
– Experience in the design of vehicle electrical systems
– An attractive salary and benefits
– Career development and promotion opportunities working for the UK’s largest manufacturer in this field.
– 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
– There is also a pension scheme
8:30 to 4:30 Monday-Friday