Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Andy File Associates are proud to be working with In-Tend to help them as their exclusive partner for this recruitment campaign. We look forward to supporting them through their growth in the coming years.
Reporting to: Senior Development Applications Manager
Accountabilites: In-tend Ltd deliver a range of e-Procurement software to public and private sector organisations throughout the UK, as well as to a growing number of organisations worldwide. We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is able to continue to develop their existing skill set whilst enhancing the company’s current portfolio of software.
- Understanding current software coding
- Programming and developing software including adding ideas for future direction of product and designing product
- Assist with testing of software
- Documenting developments
- Share knowledge and work as part of a team
- Learn and implement new technologies
- Liaise with Sales and Training sections
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required as the role develops
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Essential Skills Required
- .Net Development in particular C#
- MS SQL Server –
- Strong SQL skills
- Java Script / AJAX/ JQUERY
- Client Styling – CSS, CSS3, responsive styling i.e. Bootstrap, UI Design
- Visual Studio
- XML and JSON
- Version Control – SubVersion / GIT
- Debugging Code
- Documentation skills
Competency in, and/or working knowledge of:
- Web Services
- XML and JSON
- Good planning, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A keen interest in on-going advances in technology
A DBS check will be required to be undertaken.
Hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
All CVs from Third Parties Suppliers will be forwarded to Andy File Associates as we are the exclusive partner of In-Tend for all their recruitment.