Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very innovative, stable market leading organisation with nearly 40 years of delivering unique bespoke products globally. You won’t just be joining a company you will be joining a family, the organisation prides itself on Team and delivers a fantastic place to work, many employees have 20 years plus service.
You will be responsible for ensuring efficient dispatching of Bespoke products to clients based throughout the UK. This encompasses responsibility for processes , including material flow planning, Sourcing and managing specialist packaging , warehousing and logistics & transportation.
– Very Strong Leadership and Communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with sometimes last-minute changes
– Ability to manage labour capacity to support OTIF goals and plan ahead
– Up to date knowledge of packaging materials and potential suppliers
– Export shipping / packaging experience
– Ideally proven experience in planning packaging with bespoke / different sized product
– Experience using photographic technology and packing lists to record sizes, weights and condition of goods prior to despatch
– Experience working with technology that records van delivery evidence/management of delivery details
– SAP business one experience
– 5S trained desired but not essential
40hr weeks, Mon-Thurs 0815-1700. Fri 0815-1530. Overtime is paid at time and half.
Parking on site