Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is seeking for an experienced Director of Sales Account Management. They are seeking a proven sales leader who is driven and passionate about exceeding expectations, building high powered teams, and creating a team who is focused on growth through strategic client relationships. You will help your team navigate through their client’s business to establish us as a strategic partner at the highest level of their business. This is a hands-on role that requires strong leadership, collaboration across functions, and rallying teams to win strategic deals.
The Director of Sales Account Management is an integral part of ensuring the company achieves revenue targets. You will be responsible for managing a team of Account Managers who are focused on driving revenue growth within their existing client portfolio. Your focus is on ensuring your team is solving the business needs of prospects and customers. You are responsible for all coaching and developing the talent within their team of Account Managers.
Our expectations of you include:
- Train, develop, and coach sales talent to world class status
- Identify customer needs and effectively illustrate to your team the need to understand and respond to perceived customer risks
- Enable Account Managers to connect client’s business objectives with our client’s offerings and solutions
- Accurately forecast sales results and deal closure timings
- Provide best practice guidance around how to negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Build and maintain brand presence amongst accounts and territories
- Provide expertise around areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Effectively manage a team who sells a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
- Enable the sales rep to assist the customer in maximising the return of their investment
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts, where necessary
- Help your direct reports establish themselves as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to direct reports to share with the customer
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- 6% of salary contribution to your pension if you contribute 3% of salary to your pension
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary
- Option to join the company private health scheme paid for by the business
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Awards and more