Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this Permanent vacancy.
The Customer Service Coordinator, reporting to the Service Desk Manager, will sit within the Operations team. The primary focus of this role will be to manage incoming calls from clients, log customer tickets, manage customer support queries and escalation and support the Account Management team with all administrational duties. This role will assist with the client on-boarding for all new clients and be the client’s main point of contact for customer queries and ticket escalations. The role will require excellent organisation, communication and relationship building skills.
- To support the operations department by answering customer calls & logging client tickets.
- To be the conduit between the Account Management Team and the Service Desk.
- Manage customer complaints and queries and escalate as required between Service Desk Team Leader, Account Manager and Senior Management when appropriate
- To support the Account Managers in delivering excellent customer service by assisting with all administrative tasks for clients such as Client Service Reports
- Track and monitor customer incident tickets via our Autotask ticket management system, ensuring customers’ expectations are managed and communication is timely and informative
- To work with all existing clients to manage any customer queries or ticket escalations
- Constantly review and suggest improvements in our customer service approach to ensure excellence in customer management, communication and delivery response
- Liaise with clients to seek purchase approval where necessary prior to invoice.
- To build rapport with customer base to help build relationship.
- To assist the Operations department with the on-boarding of new clients ensuring that the client knows how to raise tickets and liaise with the service desk.
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and work calmly under pressure with an organised and methodical approach to tasks
- To be thorough and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain patient and professional at all times
- Ability to manage client expectations within the parameter of contractual terms.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday. Hours to be flexible and coordinated with other members of the team to ensure sufficient coverage for the team during the hours of 8am to 6pm. (occasionally overtime may be required to fulfill client requirements).