Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
An exciting opportunity to join a passionate, purpose-led business that is committed to generating massive growth in order to be able to give more to its people, the planet and community. We are pursuing employee ownership, genuine carbon neutrality and have demonstrated our commitment to environmental and charitable causes by joining the 1% for the planet movement. We want passionate people, who want to play an intrinsic role in achieving success that feels important!
Want to know you’re making a real difference in your next role?
This is a rare opportunity for a highly enthusiastic individual to help build our clients’ customer service function. Join a rapidly growing, passionate and ambitious company as we set out on our mission to make a difference!
Our customers make us. We want every customer to be an ambassador, eager to tell the world how great we are. To do that we need every customer experience, whether on our website chat or phone, to delight and engage.
The successful candidate will align to our values of we love the customer, we grow, we own it, we care and we have courage; they are at the heart of how we do business and our new Customer Services Advisor will drive exceptional performance through our values in line with our strategic goals.
We are looking for someone experienced in leading or creating a brilliant customer service function.
We are a small, inclusive and supportive team who rely on, as well as challenge, each other.
The role will be based in our Sheffield office with flexibility for plenty of home working once all team members are up to speed.
- Oversees all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of customer service quality
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Maintain a sky-high level of customer service
- Own the Customer Service journey
- Frequently review our procedures and see if there are ways to improve
- Issue refunds/exchanges
- Liaise with our fulfilment team
- Buckets of charm
- Strong drive to push a small business forward
- Customer service experience
- Highly organised
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify issues in working practices and suggest improvements
- Confident communication and teamwork skills
- A can-do attitude is essential along with an entrepreneurial mind set
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable proactive approach to problem solving with high levels of initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.
Hours of work: 9 – 5pm
25 plus stats holidays
Annual profit share and share scheme
Salary : £20,000 – £24,000