Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is one of the most respected names within the play industry and are proud to have worked on many world leading play areas across the UK, Middle East and India. Working in partnership with play equipment manufactures they currently have a range of over 750 play products, all engineered for exceptional performance and durability.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Installing new equipment on sites across the UK
- Assisting with the repair and/or maintenance of play equipment
- Using power and hand tools safely and efficiently
- Landscaping and groundworking duties as required.
- CSCS Card
- Basic Joinery skills an advantage
- Experience of hard landscaping
- Driving licence an advantage but not essential.
You will be required to work away from home dependent on the project you are working on.
- Accommodation will be covered by the client
- Subsistence of £10.00 per day for refreshments
- £25.00 allowance if overnight stay required.
- You will paid for travelling time also, the rate is dependent on if you are driving.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who are willing to invest time and training into the right candidates.