Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this contract vacancy.
Our client is a leading law firm who specialise in high net worth residential property in London and the surrounding areas and they are now looking for a Conveyancing Executive to join them in their Beaconsfield office on a 12 months fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave.
You will be an integral part of their award winning team where you will work under the supervision of and in partnership with your allocated Property Lawyer.
You will assist in the management of their caseload of sale and purchase residential property transactions and will be responsible for delivering a world class customer experience through the Conveyancing process.
The role and responsibilities
- Supporting your Property Lawyer in acting on behalf of residential conveyancing customers delivering an excellent legal service to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication directly related to the transaction, verbally and through email
- Updating customers and estate agents on a regular basis to ensure they are well informed of the progress of their transaction
- Pro-actively progress transactions by identifying what/who needs to be chased and undertaking this activity
- Submitting searches and undertaking other administrative tasks
- Drafting letters to customers and other parties to progress the transaction
- Carrying out electronic identification checks for customers and any required follow on actions
- Maintaining accurate records within a case management system
- Preparing financial statements for customers
- Accessing third party websites to obtain information as directed by your lawyer i.e. FENSA, planning portals, Aviva, TM etc.
- General administrative tasks to ensure the office operates smoothly
- Implementing company procedures and policies to maintain excellent performance standards
In an industry like our client’s, compliance is key. As a requirement of the role, they’ll need you to undergo their pre-employment screening checks which include the following:
- DBS and credit check
- 5 year activity gap and verification including employment references
- Sanctions and watch-list check