Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Brief Job Description
Our client is the UK’s premier test engineering company who supply cutting-edge test and measurement solutions to some of the world’s leading high-tech manufacturers. This role will report directly to the Production Manager and forms a key part of the Engineering Team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with taking engineering requirements from customers and designing bespoke test solutions that are able to be manufactured within time and cost constraints. This will involve the use of both commercial and off the shelf components as well as custom designed interfaces. The role will involve the creation of electrical schematics, layouts, general assemblies and fault finding to allow the manufacturing team to bring to life your designs. This important role will provide an opportunity to design and engineer a wide range of bespoke products which allows our customers to benefit from our high quality engineered solutions. Candidates must have a history of success in similar roles, be self-motivated and have a passion for engineering and delivering projects on time.
Skills & Experience
- Panel wiring
- Electrical and mechanical assembly
- Ability to understand engineering schematics
- Good communication skills
- C&G Electrical/Electronic qualification
- PCB soldering
- Workshop skills (drilling, sawing, filing, etc)
- Clean driving licence
- HNC Electrical Engineering
- C&G 2382-22 (BS 7671 18th Edition Wiring Regulations)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £25-30k, dependant on experience and qualifications
- 37.5 hours/week, flexible start times between 6:30am and 9am
- 22 days holiday (includes 3 days factory closure between Christmas and New Year)
- Non-contributory health scheme
- Pension scheme
Andy File Job Enquiry Form
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.