Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to work in partnership with the Customer Operations, Estimating and Sales teams to serve our customers by providing quotes based on the detailed specifications provided, in addition to supporting on technical queries.
• Raise and amend where appropriate customer quotations using the in-house software.
• Update won and lost quotations.
• Prepare quotations from architect drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM’s)
• Liaise with other Customer Operations Teams as required.
• Deal with customer technical queries and progress them through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Qualifications & experience
Previous experience in an estimating type role, preferably in manufacturing, would be advantageous.
Skills & attributes
• Strong ability to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
• Demonstrate analytical thinking skills.
• Shows persistence and determination.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft packages as well as other platforms.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Able to build strong, positive and effective relationships with colleagues internally and external customers.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form