Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
My client, a well established forward thinking firm in Doncaster who prides themselves on their excellent levels of customer service and reliability are currently looking for a qualified Civil Litigation Solicitor to join their team to undertake litigation work in a busy expanding department.
**There is no Personal Injury work involved in this role.
The position would suit a recently qualified solicitor to work with supervision with a view to personal development or a more experienced applicant and as a litigator must be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must be able to succinctly summarise an argument.
- Be able to present complex legal concepts to clients
- As a litigator effective time management and organisation skills are essential
Have a good eye for detail
- Being able to identify small discrepancies can often mean the difference between winning and losing at trial. You also need to be able to determine what is relevant and what is not during the disclosure stage of litigation.
- It is essential you have excellent negotiation and persuasion skills..
- You must be able to anticipate and overcome unexpected obstacles that invariably crop up during the litigation process.
- To succeed as a Litigator you need to have the determination to win. You also need to have the strength to maintain composure and calm when cases become chaotic and complicated
Excellent salary depending on experience, this role also comes with a bonus scheme and benefits package.