Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent position.
Business Development Executive
Our client are a fast growing distributer of high quality street furniture and lighting based in Sheffield. They are passionate about the public realm and strive to work with specifiers, suppliers and customers to help create high quality, innovative and effective public spaces.
They are now seeking to recruit an ambitious business development executive to join our team. The successful applicant will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for developing the business primarily in the North of England and Scotland. Enthusiasm, resilience, ability to develop rapport and good communication skills are all more important than previous experience in such a role. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
- Arrange visits to landscape architects practices to promote the business
- Provide continuing professional development training presentations to groups of landscape architects
- Attend exhibitions and seminars to meet new potential specifiers
- Arrange and attend study tours for specifiers both in the UK and overseas
- Assist with public realm projects by providing advice and acting as an intermediary with our suppliers
- Strong communication skills
- An interest in the provision and development of public spaces is not a pre-requisite but would be beneficial
- Willing to travel
Degree qualified preferably in an art or design related field
Some experience of office working and or a sales type environment would be useful but not essential
Benefits & Hours
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm with an hour unpaid for lunch
Holidays: 22 days plus stats which goes up to 25 days plus stats at 1 year from year 3 to year 5
Company and individual bonuses equivalent to up to 15% of annual salary
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form