Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Excellent opportunity to join as a Business Development Executive for a growing company within the UK Industrial, commercial and retail doors supply, service and maintenance industry.
Enjoying an enviable reputation in the marketplace for the comprehensive range of service and quality of product, allowing delivery of the service and repair offer to a primarily industrial / commercial client base.
• Developing existing and new clients on the company database thought contact, sales visits and quotation opportunities,
• Requires proven business to business sales experience in a target driven environment, demonstrating a confident approach, strong communication skills whilst confident speaking to business owners and senior management in a professional and persuasive dialogue,
• This role requires individuals who are tenacious and excel at new business development,
• Ideal candidates will have a successful background in sales within a B2B environment,
• Generate sales revenue ensuring personal, team and company financial targets are achieved,
• Exciting role which requires experience in delivering effective solutions and service based offers to large corporate clients who rely on our service levels to maintain operation of their demanding and often global businesses,
• Demonstrating working to demanding deadlines, possessing a can-do attitude, creative mind, high level of energy, enthusiasm and confident to communicate with customers at all levels.
Ideally we need you to be
• Self motivated and enthusiastic, with proven ability to meet targets and deadlines within a pressurised service repair environment,
• Customer driven with the ability to anticipate customer needs and create the relevant proposal to deliver the correct technical solution for the client,
• Successful candidate will have extensive database knowledge of the local South Yorkshire area with relevant established contacts which will create immediate demand for our extensive service repair and comprehensive product offer delivering required financial performance,
• Capability in leading initial sales campaigns through critical team development journey. Whilst experience in the industrial door market is highly preferable consideration will be given to candidates with relevant experience related to the building facilities sector and quality of client contacts and databases,
• Experienced negotiating solution requirements and attendance timescale and costs.
• Opportunity for personal development / progression within dynamic rapidly expanding company
• Company mobile phone and laptop for business use
• Company vehicle with fuel card (responsible private mileage)