Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our IT client launched in 2009 in Chesterfield, an exciting opportunity to join a professional company with a family feel, they make good communication central to there business strategy. They recruit, train and retain thoughtful, understanding customer service professionals and account managers.
They are now recruiting for a Assistant Management Accountant
Reporting to: Managing Director
Overview: The Assistant Management Accountant will take responsibility for the preparation of the monthly management accounts, variance analysis and performance reporting in addition to helping to develop and improve systems and processes and supporting the wider business. You will also be responsible for the management and accountabilities of the Finance Team, including the purchase and sales ledger clerks as well as the Business Administration Apprentice
You will need to ensure that all time sensitive responsibilities are completed to hit specified deadlines.
- Prepare Monthly Accounts which includes Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet, Forecasts and Profitability reports
- Recurring Revenue reconciliation which includes the checking and posting of MSP invoices through Autotask
- Ensuring Cashflow is up to date and extension rolls 12 months into the future. Make ad-hoc payments as required.
- Collating information in a timely manner
- Following the payroll process, which includes (but is not exhaustive):
- Commission calculations
- The administration of Pension and HMRC liabilities. (HMRC liabilities should be confirmed with HMRC online portal)
- Managing and processing New Starter information
- Managing and processing Leaver information
- Managing and processing changes to employee details
- Direct Debit process – twice monthly
- Update Autotask with new and renewal contracts
- Update of Finance Diary Planner, to extend 12 months into the future
- Payment of expenses
- Run and save bank statements and Credit Card statements, monthly.
- Exact back up, once monthly
- Management of company vehicles and other assets
- External requirements which do not sit with Ledger Control or Procurement
- Other work which may be delegated by the Managing Director as required
- Cover for Procurement or Ledger Control when required
- 7.30 hours a day – there is flexibility on start and finish times
- Hybrid working approach ( for the first month in the office to get up to speed with the role)
- Westfield health scheme ( After 6 months)