Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for an Assembly Technician to join their busy production team. The role of the Assembly Technician is to manufacture and assemble electrolyser sub-assemblies and components.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manufacture equipment and assemblies to drawings and information provided at the required throughput rate
- To recommend any documentation updates/improvements required
- To highlight any concerns relating to build quality or safety as they arise and be part of an investigating team when required
- Inspection of parts, assemblies and builds as required
- To work to company policies and procedures at all times
- To work to company Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- To undergo any training required to do you duties
- Training of others in line with your competency
- On occasion you may be required to work on other sites UK and abroad
- To maintain traceability throughout build
- To ensure tooling used, where required, is calibrated and in date
- To fill in/log any required information into the company’s documents/systems as required
- To maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times
Knowledge & Experience:
- Gas systems
- Pipe bending
- Fusion welding
- Manufacturing environment
- Mechanical assembly
Skills & Abilities:
- Presentation skills.
- Good Communication.
- Time Management.
- Work calmly in a logical and methodical manner.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- H&S Conscious.
- Team player and collaborative.
Benefits include: Competitive salary, Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months, 25 days holiday plus stats.