Andy File Associates are working on behalf of our client as a recruitment agency with regards this temporary part time position.
Part Time Administrator
Hours: Currently 10am – 2pm Wednesday – Friday but additional hours maybe available in the future.
Key Purpose of the Role
Providing administration support to a mortgage advisor.
- Providing admin support to a whole of market mortgage broker.
- Maintaining client records and dealing with clients, lenders and insurance companies over the telephone and via written communication methods.
- Case handling from initial client contact, through to research and new business tracking, following detailed processes and procedures.
- Dealing with product providers.
- Administering mortgage and insurance applications: submitting the application and all supporting documentation to the lender / insurer; updating the client on progress; updating CRM where necessary; ensuring files are compliant; liaising with lender / insurer and providing additional information where required.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
- Confident in using Office software
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to follow detailed procedures
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Computer skills
• Mortgage administration experience preferred but not essential
• Experience in a financial services environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive and committed “Can Do” attitude
• Well organised
• Team player, with the initiative to work under their own steam