Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
My client, a well established firm in Doncaster who prides themselves on their excellent levels of customer service and reliability are currently looking for an Accounts and Archive Department Assistant.
This is a full time vacancy for one person to work in both the accounts and archiving departments.
Duties in the accounts department will include:
- Accounts data entry
- Credit control
- Issuing cheques
- Assisting the accounts manager in the day to day running of the department.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake training both within the firm and externally to become competent in the application of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Duties in the archives department will involve:
- The closing of completed files
- The archiving of closed files
- The archiving of other general documents.
- Numeracy skills
- The ability to work accurately
- The ability to work in an organised manner
** This role will suit a candidate looking for a training role with a view to a career in accounts and office management.