Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager to join their client’s rapidly expanding sales team. They are seeking proven sales talent who are driven and passionate about exceeding expectations, building high profile opportunities, and focusing on growth through new business activities.
Account Managers will be responsible for driving sales of their solutions within an assigned set of accounts.
Account Managers will be the point person, the overall account leader, leading all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, Partner strategy, evaluation, close and ongoing account management.
- Define and execute/account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals through developing, qualifying, managing and closing cross-sell and up-sell sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales results and deal closure timings
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide or facilitate product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Build and maintain brand presence within assigned accounts
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts
- Build account plans for top accounts to execute against complex deals
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Work with the legal team to build contracts and solutions for clients
- Work and partner with finance to provide appropriate forecasting reviews
- Understand when to escalate key issues and opportunities to the right personas on the client side as well as to management internally
- Become the point-person for all queries and questions within assigned accounts
- Ensure accurate invoicing for all assigned accounts
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Leverage previous telecommunications and/or software as a service solutions
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- 6% of salary contribution to your pension if you contribute 3% of salary to your pension
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary
- Option to join the company private health scheme paid for by the business
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Awards and more