Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their Vehicle Workshop Office team based in Doncaster. You will need to be highly organised with the ability to multitask and accurately record information working in this very busy environment.
This role shall cover duties within our workshop office and any additional or different duties in any department which the Company may require from time to time. This role requires you to assist with general administration duties within the department.
- General administrative duties – Updating of spread sheets and workshop systems, issuing, and tracking workshop jobs. Recording the job information and times.
- Security of keys including recording key data and issue records.
- Liaising with workshop supervisor.
- Liaising with external contractors.
- Contacting and liaising with other departments regarding parts, customer service requests to include emails.
- Reception or telephone cover and transfer of messages relating to these.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Accuracy in all tasks
- Ability to learn technical information quickly
- Flexible as the work can be varied
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of programs such as excel is essential
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays + one additional day for each full year of service in the first 3 years.