Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary position.
Department – Water
Location – Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Shift Pattern – Monday – Thurs Late Shift 2.00pm – 12.00am
Hourly Rate – £11.67
Bonus: – There is a £0.50p bonus for every hour worked so a 4o hour shift you receive an extra £20.00 , you must however do the full 40 hours to qualify for the bonus.
Scope of Role
This is a full-time role based at our client’s factory in Aylesbury within the Water & Energy Division. You will predominantly be spray laminating GRP treatment tanks which involves the use of spray guns and consolidation. Additionally we also have automated filament winding and hydraulic presses which you may also be trained to operate.
- Cooperating with and support the compliance management system and encouraging personnel to do the same
- Developing personnel awareness of product compliance obligations
- Actively participate in corrective actions from concerns or internal audits.
- Spraying of GRP Components to and agreed Production Schedule
- Demoulding and mould preparation
- Keeping equipment and work area clean and tidy.
- Work to the highest possible standards regarding health & safety, quality, attendance whilst maintaining a high level of efficiency
- Live by the core values of the business; integrity, accountability, innovation, teamwork, courage
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a factory environment
- Experience in using hand tools
- Ability to understand written instructions
- Ability to accurately record information on written documents
- Mature attitude to work which encompasses health & safety, quality and output efficiency
- Qualifications relevant to manufacturing operations
- Previous forklift training
- Experience working with fibreglass
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to read drawings