Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Customer Service Advisor
- Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- £18,000 to £19,000
Combine your passion for Outdoor Action Sports with your expertise in Customer Service
Join this company now and help them transform into an employee-led business.
This is an opportunity to join a proudly independent, highly profitable online cycling retailer. As they expand out into the wider action sports market they will continue to develop inspirational products and first-class customer service. They sell directly to the consumer, no middlemen, which means that they can sell at incredible prices. No catch. Just honest low prices for pro-level products.
Their culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – they like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to their incredible growth.
They have recently become an Employee-Owned company which is a very exciting time for them. This means they are the only truly independent firm in their Industry and they are very excited about it. They have a unique opportunity to develop the business. The team are all positive, engaged and looking forward to continuing to provide the best bikes, deals and service to all of their customers.
- Respond to written customer correspondence in the form of e-mail or Live Chat functionality in a timely and professional manner
- Capture all sales opportunities
- Follow up customer queries and complaints within agreed timescales
- Liaise with internal departments to determine build and delivery dates.
- Liaise with delivery agents regarding deliveries and collections
- Liaise with Warehouse Operatives regarding dispatch and order statuses
- Report web and content issues to design team for correction
- Investigate missing items and orders in line with company policy
- Follow up repairs and queries with warranty team
- Offer technical and sales support to customers
- Process refunds in line with company policies
- Escalate recurring issues to Team Leader or Manager
- Pro-actively respond to customer issues with a view to providing immediate resolution
- Deliver on promises ensuring full customer satisfaction is achieved on every contact
- Record all activity as required by Departmental Team Leader
- Work to agreed key performance indicators
- Computer literate
- Providing excellent customer service
- Oral and written communication
- Being professional and flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Managing multiple tasks
- Meeting targets
- Administration and organisation
- Good personal presentation
On site parking facilities/ Staff discount
This role is ideal for cycling enthusiasts