Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
This position will provide technical support to customers within a service desk environment mainly managed by remote access however on-site visits may be required. A desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times is a must along with an understanding of the commercial goals of the business as a whole.
• Provide 1st Line Service Desk support for incidents related to hardware, software, network connectivity and application services to a wide variety of external customers.
• Manage and own incident tickets via our Autotask ticket management system, providing customer updates to agreed timeframes.
• Triage and resolve incidents to stringent customer defined SLA’s.
• Escalation of high severity issues to 2nd and 3rd line support.
• Drive service improvement within the service desk to improve first time fix resolution times.
• Communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with all customers.
• Create and maintain accurate documentation within the centralised management database.
• Provide any on-site support to resolve customer service outages as required to meet SLA’s.
• Support initial client contact via, Autotask ticketing system, email or telephone contact.
• Continue to develop technical knowledge and skillset through formal training, informal training and hands on practical experience.
• Experience in a 1st Line role within a service desk environment.
• Good knowledge of MS Windows, DNS, DHCP, VPN and Wireless, Active Directory, Antivirus, Microsoft 365 administration and software.
• MS Exchange and Outlook management skills desired.
• Demonstrated PC hardware/software trouble-shooting skills.
• Excellent team Player.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanour.
• Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
• Patience, ability to work under pressure and good organisational skills
Shift 1: 08.00 – 16.30
Shift 2: 09.30 – 18.00
25 days plus stats holiday
Pension after probation
The successful candidate will have go through a DPS check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.