Andy File Associates Limited are currently recruiting for experienced Multi -Trade Operatives on behalf of our Facilities Management Client to undertake the refurbishment of Social Housing void properties in the Nottingham area.
These works will involve carpentry, tiling, plastering plumbing, and painting and decorating works to a high standard. The successful applicants will need to be self motivated with a can do attitude with a proven multi-trade background.
Needing a team of two.
Works Type- Void property refurbishments, this will include but not limited to the following:
- Stripping out old tenants items/belonging and disposing of them
- Making good to old disturbed building fabric
- Painting out properties
- Cleaning properties
- Boxing in – new kitchens, new bathrooms the aforementioned are limited and not extensive
- Testing electrics – periodic tests
- Remediation works to failed electric tests including cat 2 and 3 works
- Lock changes
- Break- ins / evictions
Experienced teams are encouraged to apply as well as individuals, in order to be considered for the position you must have a strong background in multi-trading.
- Mon – Fri 8.00 am – 16.30 pm /40 hours
- For PAYE = £10.00 – £13.80 ph dependent on experience
- For umbrella = £12.15 – £17.00 ph dependent on experience